Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW DAY BABY.

Well this week I only 2 days out of the five. I had a sick tuesday and thursday and today is a snow day. Who loves snow days more, the students or the teachers. I cant do much today any way. I have a bad sinus infection. I was out for the count yesterday. All I did was sleep. Today I am getting more done for the the class assighments and trying to keep my kids from killing each other. I would send them outside but my son is sick also. So I guess we will just have to get along.

I started the WIKI assighnment but not quite sure how to begin. Maybe I am thinking to hard about it.

1 comment:

KB said...

You pose an excellent question. Who loves snow days more students or teachers? I say we equally love them. Although, our snow days usally end up being work days. We still get to sleep in. I hope your sinus infection clears up.